Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mission Statement with Music

As promised: A more in depth look at the mission of this blog!

My daughter and I start every morning off with the same three songs; these three songs also happen to capture the essence of what I want this blog to be, so I am going to break down the mission of the blog via those songs: 


1. Happy: This blog is going to be a motivating and positive place. I will make posts about things that motivate me or that simply make me happy. This is going to be a place to embrace life, to be excited, and to sing as loud and off key as you like. 



2. Roar: I am also going to be focusing on my journey to better fitness and writing success. You will hear me roar a lot here. I intend to do more than just achieve my goals, I intend to obliterate them. With such passion and drive, roaring is to be expected. 


3. Didn't I Walk On The Water: Last but in no way least, faith. While I welcome readers of all faith backgrounds, I am a Christian and that will be a large element behind the content of the blog.

So there you have it, a blog about how I am trying to live the healthiest life I can by being prayerful, active, positive, and helpful to others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment